The Pakagilet is a no-frills windproof shell that does as it says in the title—packs down into a tiny stuff sack (included) so you can carry it with you all the time, ensuring it is there for when the wind picks up, the temperature drops, and you need that extra bit of protection to keep you comfortable.
The front of the gilet is constructed using a lightweight, windproof ripstop melange fabric while the rear panel utilizes an open mesh to improve ventilation and comfort. Reflective trim on the front, rear, and shoulders increases your visibility to other road users.
- Ultra-lightweight and windproof ripstop melange fabric
- Laser-cut bonded stormflap
- Reflective trims on sleeves shoulder and rear
- Rear mesh panel for enhanced breathability
- Simple, neat elasticated hem
- Tiny pack size stuff sack included