The Nano-Air revolution accelerates. The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket delivers for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by combining 40-g FullRange® insulation; a flyweight shell fabric; and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch
Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket
|Viking Blue / Medium||84345-VB-M||PAT43344861E|