Wind Shield Pants offer lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities but still allow excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from the elements; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey backside panel runs from behind the knees up to the waist, for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Zippered front pockets
- Zippered leg openings with protective flap, soft-shell gusset for on-off over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure
- Reflective logos on the front-left hip and behind both knees
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 315 g (11.1 oz)
Body: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex with a brushed back and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Black / Large||24103-BLK-L||PAT32685495L|