Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's X-Blade II Rear Fender! The high-performance dual-compound plastic is ready for action, while two moveable joints allow for perfect placement and optimum coverage.
$21.00 - $31.00
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation, so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris
$21.99 - $29.99
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
- A universal, quick-mount rear mudguard, that fits all seatpost diameters (25 to 32mm) - Quick and easy to install - Tool-free - Reflective safety stickers - Shock-resistant polymer - 100% recyclable material
- Fits tubes from Ø27 to 35mm - Fits 26" to 29" wheels - Mudguard section of 55mm - Front mudguard compatible with disc brakes or V-Brake, and suspension or rigid bikes - Expander range on front and rear for perfect fitting - Includes long and short clamp depending on the space needed to clip it to the frame - Adjustable L shape steel bracket for rear and front mudguard - For an extra secure mounting of the rear mudguard we also offer a Ø 3 mm stainless steel U-stay - Mounting kit included
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
$20.99 - $22.99
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
Giant's Speedshield fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. All-weather polycarbonate construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
Fasthouse Checkers Mud Guard
Fasthouse Four Stripe Mud Guard
- Made of resistant chromoplastic - Stainless steel bracket and stays - Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation
A pair of Electra's Townie Aluminum Fenders on your ride will let you pedal even in less-than-ideal conditions. They're made from durable, low-maintenance aluminum and offer full coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Easy-to-install front fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube •100% recyclable; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included down tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 99 grams / 3.5 ounces
Easy-to-install rear fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube • 100% recyclable • Ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included seat tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 190 grams / 6.7 ounces
Axiom's Rearrunner Rear Fender easily installs to your seatpost with a quick-release bracket. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the rearrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic. A minimalist rear fender compatible with 26”, 650B and 29” wheel sizes - Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body - Adjustable Boa Bracket fits all seatpost/seat tube diameters - 100% recyclable; hardware included
A sturdy, secure set of full-coverage fenders designed to fit more bikes than any fenders in their class. Easy to install and easy to adjust, Roadrunners are a favorite of both cyclists and shop mechanics. Weight: 606 g / 1.34 lbs (pair) Construction -Forged alloy RAINRUNNER Q/R mounts - 3M Reflex rear reflectivity - Virtually unbreakable Techniflex body - Stainless steel stays - Safety front stays Mounting System Below: Mount to Quick-Release skewers via included AXLE-RUNNERS Above: Mount to brake bridge and fork crown via included nut and bolt or with zip ties Added Benefit - Included proprietary AXLE-RUNNERS mount to almost any front or rear Q/R skewer to “create” eyelets - 3M Reflex rear logo enhances visibility - Support stays spaced for maximum stiffness and frame compatibility - Front fenders equipped with safety stays to protect against objects becoming lodged in wheel - Sold pre-assembled for quick mounting
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Made of Polypropylene - Downtube installation - Elastomeric straps - 60 to 80 mm blade width - Weight: 62g
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Compatible with the majority of 27.5'' and 29'' suspension forks - 3.5'' wide, ideal for wide and Plus tires - 480mm length for optimal coverage - Made of polypropylene - Easy and secure fit with 6 zip-ties - 3 sets of stickers included: red, green and blue - Weight: 135 g
- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Seatsay-mounted mudguard, perfectly adapted to all types of suspension bikes - MD-FIX System: Universal mounting system, fits seatstays from 17 to 41mm and features accurate, double adjustment angle setting - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Optimal protection for 27.5" and 29" wheels - Max. tire width recommended: 2.8'' - Weight: 341 g
Page 1 of 4 Next page