- Home mechanic portable repair stand - Sturdy tubular steel design - Folding design for compact storage and mobility - Height adjustable from 36—72" (91—183cm) - V-Box clamping jaws with quick-dial closure (26.8mm+ tube diameters) - Detachable tool organizing tray - Maximum capacity: 55lb (25kg)
Designed for bikes with hollow spindle cranksets. Lift the rear wheel to mount bike on the tune-up stand in seconds for washing, display, storage and maintenance. - CLAMP HEAD: hollow spindle drive side crank - ADD FEATURE: Quick tool-free assembly - MATERIAL: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Steel - MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 18 kg / 39.7 lb - COMPATIBILITY: Bike with hollow spindle cranksets (more than 20 mm) - SIZE (folded): 40 x 40 x 8 cm / 15.7” x 15.7” x 3.1” - SIZE (open): 40.5 x 39.5 x 38 cm / 15.9” x 15.6” x 15” - 1.8 kg / 3.97 lb
Designed for work on road bikes with tires up to 700 x 38C. The ultimate portable tune-up stand slips easily under the bottom bracket while the hook holds the down tube securely for display, storage and maintenance. - CLAMP HEAD: Bottom bracket support / Hook holds down tube - FOLDING: Yes - MATERIAL: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 11 kg / 24.25 lb - COMPATIBILITY: Up to 700 x 38c - SIZE (folded): 19.4 x 8.7 x 6.5 cm / 7.6” x 3.4” x 2.5” - SIZE (open): 56 x 23.8 x 7 cm / 22” x 9.4” x 2.8” - 400 g / 14.11 oz
Topeak's PrepStand Magnetic Tool Tray is a sturdy plastic tray with a magnetic metal bottom to keep steel tools and small parts close at hand for maximum convenience. It has a folding handle for portability and that also allows it to fit in Topeak's PrepStation (sold separately).
Don't monkey around. Wrench with precision! Topeak's PrepStand Pro boasts an integrated digital scale so you can weigh your bike after an upgrade, or the components you plan to install. Of course, you'll love working on the PrepStand Pro, too. Its heavy-duty aluminum base is extra stable for heavy work; its clamp safely and securely grips all seatposts; it also rotates 360 degrees for placing bikes just where you want them. Plus, it only weighs 13.7 pounds and folds into the included nylon carrying bag for easy transport.
The PrepStand Pro Upgrade Kit makes measurement simple. It features a tray for weighing small parts and a hook for weighing larger items. This is a great upgrade for your Topeak PrepStand Pro.
Topeak's PrepStand Tool Tray attaches to their PrepStand repair stand (sold separately) to keep tools and small parts close at hand and has divided compartments for maximum convenience. It's made of durable plastic and it rotates for optimum accessibility. It also has a translucent lid so nothing falls out and you can see what's inside without opening it.
A compact and lightweight foldable workstand with unique 4-way adjustment and solid base for home shop, race day or events. - Holder: Accepts bikes with quick-release fork or 12 x 100mm, 15 x 100 / 110mm, 20 x 110mm thru-axle forks - Holder Height: 85cm - 145cm / 33" - 57" - Folding: Three QR clamps - Base: HD folding 6061-T6 tubes - Material: 6061-T6 tubes / aluminum - Max Load: 18kg / 39.7lb - Weight: 4.9kg / 10.8lb - Height adjustable - 90 degree up/down angle adjustable - Fore and aft adjustable, 360 degree rotatable - Optional Tool Tray - Optional carry bag Size - 86 x 25 x 16cm / 33.9" x 9.8" x 6.3" (Folded) - 120cm / 47.2" (Base Diameter)
Topeak's PrepStation Tool Tray attaches to their PrepStand repair stand (sold separately) to keep tools and small parts close at hand for maximum convenience. It's made of light and durable plastic with a padded bottom to hold tools in place, and it rotates for optimum accessibility.
Weight freaks rejoice! Topeak's Weight Scale is the perfect addition to your PrepStand Pro or PrepStand Elite. It quickly and accurately measures anything from small parts all the way up to bikes and wheels.
- Perfect for home mechanic use. Unique tripod base is designed to perform on rough terrain or smooth concrete; It’s your first choice when you start to do repairs at home. - Adjustable linkage clamp rotates 360 degrees, allowing bikes to be positioned at any angle, making your job easier - Weighs: 5.4kg - Clamping height adjusts from 111-154cm - Tool tray is included - Very easy to open, stable tripod base folds for storage
- Thru-axle adaptor for TB-WS10 Professional Race Workstand - Works with 15mm and 20mm front forks
Park Tool's 106-AC easily adapts the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder to fit 35mm-37mm upright tubes on PCS-9 Repair Stands, as well as 2003 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands.
115 pound (52kg) base plate with floor levelers for the PRS-33 Power Lift Shop Stand
Park's Cast Aluminum Tool Tray attaches easily to most of Park's repair stands (sold separately) to keep your tools, lubes and small parts close at hand. It has deep sides so your small items stay put, a holder for cans of lube and slots for holding your tools. This handy tool fits Park's PRS-2, PRS-3, PRS-6, PRS-13, PCS-1, PCS-1 and PCS-4 repair stands manufactured after June 1996 (stands sold separately).
Park's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is an awesome portable stand that's as useful while traveling as it is at home. This versatile stand features Park's shop-quality Micro-Adjust Clamp that handles round and aero seatposts and frames from 7/8-inch to 3-inches in diameter and clamps securely with its quick-release cam and handle that fine-tunes the tension. The clamp also has protective rubber jaws and built-in slots for cables. Plus its jaws are only 2.7 inches tall so they easily fit in narrow areas, like on seatposts that aren't raised much. The Deluxe Stand also boasts a stable base and the top telescopes for putting the bicycle right where you need it to get your work done efficiently. Plus, you can also rotate bicycles 360 degrees and the stand folds for easy carrying and storage.
Park Tool's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a heavy-duty folding stand with your choice of shop quality clamps. Perfect for heavier duty home use or portable shop use, the PCS-4 features a rock-solid, four-point leg system that folds together for storage, steel powder-coated tubing, and a composite horizontal tube. • PCS-4-1 uses the 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp. • Clamp rotates 360º and is adjustable in height up to 67” (170cm) • Adjusts quickly from 55" to 72" • Approximate weight 26 lbs (11.8 kg) NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Adjustable Linkage model, which feature's replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 1 to 1 5/8-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Professional Micro-Adjust model, which features replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 7/8 to 3-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
Permanently and securely attach your Park Tool Repair Stand (sold separately) to the floor of your shop with Park's Floor Mounting Plate. Made with an 8" square of steel, it attaches to the stand with four bolts, which are included.
Park's Home Mechanic Wheel Truing Stand allows extremely accurate and reliable wheel truing and even building at an economical price. It's constructed from heavy-gauge steel and works with most wheel sizes and hub widths. It can be bolted to a bench for additional stability.
Mount the THS-1 Trailhead Workstation (sold separately) directly to this rigid steel post. Features: - 2-inch (5cm) square post plated then powder coated for long outdoor life - Includes THS-1 mounting fasteners - 6-inch (15cm) square base with holes to mount directly into hard surface or to Park Tool #130 Base Plate (fasteners not included) - Height: 62.25-inch (158cm) positioning cradle arms at 50.5-inch (128cm)
A bench-mounted version of our popular PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand. Features our world-famous cam-actuated micro adjust clamp design, which securely holds bicycles in place while allowing quick installation and removal. - Cam actuated, micro-adjustable clamp allows quick entry and exit and fits 1-inch to 3-inches (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material - Narrow clamping jaws (2.7-inch/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts - 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs - All-steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability - Super strong glass-filled nylon-composite fittings and top tube internals enable smooth rotation and secure positioning - Mounts to any flat surface (mounting bolts not included) Distance from the center of the clamp to the center of the mount is approximately 11 3/4-inch (30cm). Height from bench to center of the clamp axis is approximately 9 7/8-inch (25cm). Weight Limit: The PCS-12.2 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand has an 80 lb. (36kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid and secure bench surface. The user is responsible for making sure the workbench and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.
The PCS-EXT is an extension for the older pre-2001 repair stands. The kit includes a quick-release collar and extension tube to raise the working height of the stand. The PCS-EXT is required for use of the 106-AC (sold separately).
The standard of the bike industry for over 40 years, the PRS-2.3 clamps two bikes and rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way to work on another. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use. The PRS-2.3-1 features our 100-3C Adjustable Linkage Clamps, with a time-tested design and straightforward operation. - Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs. (54 kg) - Clamp capacity: 0.875" to 1.625" (22–41 mm) diameter tubes - Clamp jaws are nominally 4" (100 mm) wide - Clamp height: adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158 cm) - Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector - Can be installed onto the #135 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately)
- The PRS-2.3.1 is a professional quality double arm repair stand designed and built to withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. - Includes two 100-3D Micro Adjust Clamps (clamps tubes up to 3", fully adjustable clamping pressure, narrow 2.7" clamping jaws) - Clamps two bikes simultaneously - Clamps rotate 360 degrees horizontally and vertically - Heavy gauge, chrome plated steel tubing for rigidity and years of trouble free use - Clamping height easily adjusts from 50" to 62" (128cm to 158cm) using heavy duty lock block and locking pin system - Includes aluminum work tray - #135 Steel Base Plate sold separately - Use FP-2 Floor Mounting Plate to mount stand directly to floor (sold separately)
- 150lb holding capacity - Includes work tray (#105) (900119-01) - Base not included (900706)
Includes a new tray/motor shroud, USB ports and oversized buttons to upgrade a Park Tool PRS-33 or PRS-33 AOK into the PRS-33.2 version controls and electronics.
- Adjustable height from 9" to 78" (23cm-198cm) - Integrated work tray and PRS-33TT Tool Tray Included - Integrated accessory bar to hang wheels, air hoses, etc - Electric motor to smoothly lift up to 120 lbs (54kg) - Oversized gussets to mount stand directly to the floor - 100-3D Micro Adjust Clamp - Two #470 Oversized Machine Thread Hooks - Full height with base and accessory bar: 94" (239 cm); not using accessory bar reduces height by 2-3/4" - Base plate 135-33 (900988-01) is not included
- Adjustable height from 9" to 78" (23cm-198cm) - Integrated work tray and PRS-33TT Tool Tray Included - Integrated accessory bar to hang wheels, air hoses, etc - Electric motor to smoothly lift up to 120 lbs (54kg) - Oversized guessets to mount stand directly to the floor - 100-3D Micro Adjust Clamp - Two #470 Oversized Machine Thread Hooks - Full height with base and accessory bar: 94" (239 cm); not using accessory bar reduces height by 2-3/4" - Base plate 135-33 (900988-01) is not included
Page 1 of 2 Next page