Thule's Bike Trailer Thru-Axle Adapters replace your 12mm rear thru-axle to let you connect your bike trailer to the bicycle.
With Thule's Cougar/Cheetah Jogging Kit, you can jog on and off road with your little one safely in your Cougar or Cheetah carrier (sold separately). A smooth-rolling, 16-inch quick-release wheel and Thule's exclusive ezClick feature makes attachment/removal easy and fast.
The lightweight trailer, jogger, and stroller, designed for everyday activities. - 4 activities—designed to excel when you bike, jog, stroll, and ski - Compact fold—makes it easy to bring the carrier with you - Thule VersaWing system—enables quick and easy conversion between activities, regardless of the kit used - Suspension—makes the ride comfortable for both parent and child - Rear light for added visibility and safety included - Easily adjustable ventilation vents optimize airflow and climate control and removable clips increase ventilation when used with a rain cover - Thule Click n' Store—convenient on-board storage of strolling, jogging, and cycling kit while changing between activities Technical specifications: - Weight capacity: 100 lb - Folded dimensions: 34.2 x 31.5 x 14.7 in - Weight: 27.5 lb - Sitting height: 27 in - Door pass-through: 31.5 in - Safety harness: 5-point - Meets safety standards: Yes - Children: 1 or 2
The versatile bike trailer for active family life Load up your family and gear for any destination with Thule Courier – a safe and comfortable bike trailer for up to two kids. Commuting made easy It’s a great bike carrier – and a great stroller. No compromises made. Thule Courier comes with two strolling wheels and a premium Thule bike trailer kit for easy commuting. Flexibility for any family outing Thule Courier is a versatile bike trailer for all types of families. This durable carrier is perfect for long rides as a family or for quick trips into town with its roomy cockpit for two children. It’s great for commuting and taking kids to school – and when you arrive, it easily converts into a stroller with compact wheels for maneuvering in crowded areas and a fully adjustable handlebar for parents. This comfortable bike carrier also features the option to fully convert into a cargo trailer and more. Great cargo space Thule Courier can also easily convert into a cargo trailer. With a durable and sturdy cargo floor and integrated attachment points your gear stays secure at all times. Room for your four-legged friend Want to bring your puppy for the ride? You can! The optional dog trailer kit (sold separately) transforms Thule Courier into a trailer suitable for your dog. With an included soft dog bed and a roof cover with integrated rain cover you can include your best friend in your outdoor adventures.
Make room for your dog Thule Courier Dog Trailer Kit provides a safe and comfortable ride for your dog. It makes your trailer even more versatile, making it easy for you and your four-legged friend to live an active life outdoors and discover exciting new places together. - Converts your bike trailer to a dog trailer - Spacious cockpit with large windows - Folds down flat for easy storage
Go from car to stroller with an adapter that lets you quickly and easily attach an infant car seat to your Thule Sleek stroller. - Easy click-in installation and removal - Compatible with popular infant car seat models from Maxi-Cosi, BeSafe, Cybex and Nuna - Compatible with Thule Sleek
Durable heavy-duty steel frame construction 20'' quick release alloy wheels Universal axle hitch fits onto most 24 - 29'' bikes Folding design allows for oversize loading Mesh steel floor provides long term durability 69X73X28CM Capacity: 60kg (135lbs)
$255.00 - $379.99
The Folder Compact offers all of the safety and durability of the Folder One in a slightly smaller package. The patented easy-store folding frame fits into your trunk for easy transport and accommodates kids with up to 2" shorter inseams than the Folder One. Like all Trail-A-Bikes, the Compact is backed by a lifetime warranty so your family can ride with confidence. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 3-5 - Shorter reach and cranks, smaller chainring, and narrow handlebar - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
- The all new, for 2020 Weehoo THRILL bike trailer and trailer bike. The THRILL is Weehoo's masterpiece trailer bike. More of everything you love. - Extremely light weight—only 24 lbs - Seat folds flat - Includes the all weather shell and sunshade - Includes removable rain cover - Longer cranks for even more propulsion—5" - More storage capacity - Larger fender - More comfortable, folding seat, with even more padding - Hitch easily installs onto dropper seat posts by opening into two halves - 2 cup holders - 5 point safety harness
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands. - Experience quality time on command with the Weehoo Blast
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9 - Storage capacity in the panniers, seatbacks, and the sides of the seats
- Essential if you have more than one child that will be towed - Permanently install a head on each bike that you'll be towing throughout the riding season.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'') - Attaches onto child's bike in no time - The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use - Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable. - Costs less than a child's trailer - Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
Blackburn's axle conversion kits make your thru axle bike compatible with most trainers and many trailer hitches on the market. The adapter kit is designed to turn your 12mm x 135mm, 142mm, or 148mm thru-axle bike into a trainer-ready machine or a trailer-pulling family explorer. Choosing the correct axle is simple. First, research which axle spacing your bike utilizes (135, 142, or 148mm). Next, choose the correct thread pitch by either comparing your thread spacing to Blackburn's thread scale on the packaging or by matching to one of the brands listed below: - RockShox Maxle - 1.75mm thread pitch - Syntace X-12 - 1.0mm thread pitch - DT x-12 - 1.0mm thread pitch - Shimano E-Thru - 1.5mm thread pitch - DT E-Thru - 1.5mm thread pitch
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
The ultimate trailer, jogger, and stroller with great performance, comfort, and style for athletes and their kids. - 4 activities—designed to excel when you bike, jog, stroll, and ski - Compact fold—makes it easy to bring the carrier with you - Reclining seat—convenient one-hand recline - Thule VersaWing system—enables quick and easy conversion between activities, regardless of the kit used - Adjustable suspension, fully padded seats, and Climate Control Cockpit with removable windows and multi-position sunshade ensures a smooth ride - Hand-activated disc brake—for increased control on steeper terrain and while running - Climate Control Cockpit—with removable windows and multi-position sunshade - Extra-comfortable and fully padded seats—removable and easy to clean - XL cargo space—can be stored away for increased kick stride while jogging - Rear light for added visibility and safety included - Thule Click n' Store—convenient on-board storage of strolling, jogging, and cycling kit while changing between activities - Easily adjustable ventilation vents optimize airflow and climate control and removable clips increase ventilation when used with a rain cover Technical Specifications - Max child weight: 2x22kg - Max stroller weight capacity: 45kg - Folded dimensions: 87 x 80 x 37.5cm - Weight: 15.9kg - Shoulder width: 57cm - Sitting height: 68cm - Door pass through: 80cm - Safety harness: 5-point - Meets safety standards: Yes - Children: 1 or 2
Page 1 of 1