Building on its predecessor the Kink Titan frame, the Titan II frame is truly the next generation of Kink frames. The Titan has been our go-to frame for Kink Pro riders and amateurs alike. The Titan II, with its updated geometry and refined design, is no different. The features you'd expect, like integrated chain tensioners, integrated seat post clamp, removable brake mounts, and dual gussets are all still present along with the updated shorter chainstays and lower bottom bracket. The redesigned investment cast dropouts are even stronger than before, and the updated investment cast seat stay bridge makes for an even stiffer rear triangle.
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec with CNC Engraving
- Dropouts: Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Toptube and Downtube Gussets
- Widened Stays for Big Tire Clearance
- Integrated Seat Post Clamp
- Investment Cast Seatstay and Chainstay Bridges
- Weight: 4lb 12oz (20.5")
- Chainstay Length: 13" Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover Height: 8.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
Contact us for parts packages
Fork sold separately
|Frame||100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing|
|Bottom Bracket||Internally and Externally Machined Mid Size BB|
|Brake Compatibility||Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System|
|Accessories & Extras||Integrated Seat Post Clamp, Integrated Chain Tensioners|
* Subject to change without notice.